Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Troy. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Troy & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Troy need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Troy. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Troy and neighboring communities: