Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Tennessee. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Tennessee. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Nashville, Memphis & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Tennessee homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tennessee. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tennessee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
TN Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Tennessee:
Nashville • Memphis • Knoxville • Chattanooga • Clarksville • Murfreesboro • Franklin • Johnson City • Jackson • Hendersonville • Bartlett • Kingsport • Smyrna • Spring Hill • Collierville • Cleveland • Gallatin • Brentwood • Columbia • Germantown • Lebanon • Mount Juliet • La Vergne • Cookeville