Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spurgeon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spurgeon. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Spurgeon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spurgeon should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spurgeon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Spurgeon. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Spurgeon Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spurgeon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spurgeon? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spurgeon
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Spurgeon and the surrounding area: