Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Smithville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithville. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Smithville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Smithville homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Smithville Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithville? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithville
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithville and communities nearby: