Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Selmer. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Selmer. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Selmer & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Selmer homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Selmer?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Selmer. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Selmer Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Selmer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Selmer? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Selmer
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Selmer and the surrounding area: