Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newbern. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newbern. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Tennessee – including Newbern & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Newbern homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newbern?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newbern. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newbern Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newbern, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newbern? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newbern
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Newbern and the surrounding area: