Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mount Pleasant. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Pleasant. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Mount Pleasant & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mount Pleasant should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Pleasant?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Pleasant. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mount Pleasant Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Pleasant, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Pleasant? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Pleasant
TN Tree Trimming serves Mount Pleasant and neighboring communities: