Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Louisville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Louisville. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Louisville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Louisville should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louisville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Louisville Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisville? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisville
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Louisville and neighboring communities: