Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Lexington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lexington should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lexington. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and communities nearby: