Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kenton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kenton. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Kenton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Kenton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kenton. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kenton Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenton? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenton
TN Tree Trimming serves Kenton and communities nearby: