Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kenton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kenton. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Kenton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Kenton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kenton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kenton Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenton? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenton
TN Tree Trimming serves Kenton and the surrounding area: