Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Johnson City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Johnson City. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Johnson City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Johnson City homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnson City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Johnson City. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Johnson City Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnson City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnson City? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnson City
TN Tree Trimming serves Johnson City and the surrounding area: