Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jellico. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jellico. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Tennessee – including Jellico & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jellico should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jellico?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jellico. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Jellico Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jellico, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jellico? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jellico
TN Tree Trimming serves Jellico and neighboring communities: