Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hollow Rock. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hollow Rock. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Hollow Rock & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Hollow Rock homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hollow Rock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hollow Rock. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hollow Rock Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hollow Rock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hollow Rock? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hollow Rock
TN Tree Trimming serves Hollow Rock and the surrounding area: