Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gatlinburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gatlinburg. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Gatlinburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Gatlinburg homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gatlinburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gatlinburg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Gatlinburg Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gatlinburg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gatlinburg? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gatlinburg
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Gatlinburg and communities nearby: