Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gatlinburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gatlinburg. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Gatlinburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gatlinburg should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gatlinburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gatlinburg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Gatlinburg Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gatlinburg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gatlinburg? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gatlinburg
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Gatlinburg and neighboring communities: