Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Collinwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Collinwood. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Tennessee – including Collinwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Collinwood should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Collinwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Collinwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Collinwood Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Collinwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Collinwood? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Collinwood
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Collinwood and the surrounding area: