Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Collegedale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Collegedale. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Collegedale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Collegedale homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Collegedale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Collegedale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Collegedale Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Collegedale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Collegedale? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Collegedale
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Collegedale and neighboring communities: