Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brownsville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brownsville. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Tennessee – including Brownsville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Brownsville homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brownsville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Brownsville Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownsville? TN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownsville
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding area: