Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Big Sandy. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Sandy. That’s where we come in! TN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Tennessee – including Big Sandy & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Big Sandy should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Sandy?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Big Sandy. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Big Sandy Tree Pruning Process
TN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Sandy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Sandy? TN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Tennessee homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Sandy
TN Tree Trimming proudly serves Big Sandy and the surrounding area: